My Birthday Wish List :)

Friday, July 24, 2015


Hey family! 

Hope you missed me as much as I did you?
  Sorry I have been away *covers face*

My birthday is in less than two weeks from today. It is on Thursday August 6th, 2015.

Here are a few things I would love to get as birthday gifts. I have put in as much information to ease purchase of these items if you wish to get any or all for me. *hugs* and *kisses*

 I pray that The Lord shall provide for you and bless you as you make my dreams come true! Lol!

1. A Nikon D300 camera
As a blogger, good and quality photos are very important. I personally prefer Nikon cameras to Canon. 
This one in particular has most of the functions I need.
It is available here.

2. A cake
What is a birthday without a cake? Personal favorites are red velvet or fruit cakes.

3. A vintage bracelet
 I am a sucker for accessories. I have boxes filled with them and a girl cannot really get enough of them now can she? 
As soon as I laid eyes on this one, I feel in love. 
You can get a similar one here

4. The book- God's Generals by Roberts Liardon
I have heard and read a lot of reviews about this book; it is one every Christian ought to read. I do not know why I am yet to get it but I guess that is what God has sent you to do in my life. :) 

5. Casual maxi dress
  If you hate to do the laundry; ironing precisely, you would understand why these maxi dresses are life savers! 
I wear mine in size- Large or U.k size 14. 
You can get a similar one here

6. Court shoes

 Don't you just love them. Sighs!
I wear them in sizes 41/42(Europe) or 8(U.K)
Get the exact shoes in the picture above here

7. MAKEUP!!!!!


 My lifetime love for makeup. Super matte lipstick addict! This is number seven on the list because I believe in the biblical or theologian conclusion that the number seven represents perfection!
Makeup is perfection! Ok bye!

8. Gele-tying tutorial DVD
You can get similar one here 

Proverbs 9: 11 (English standard version)
"For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life"

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i have been looking for this book too.... tried buying from ebay or was it amazon but it was never shipped down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can always get a local shipper to get it down to nigeria for you. most times direct shipment is not reliable from these international stores

      Delete
  2. these gele tutorial dvds are not as effective as you would expect though! just thought to let you know. Nice and funny post. I wish you many more happy and fruitful years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. NOTED!!!
      A BIG AMEN TO THE PRAYERS :) I Appreciate!

      Delete
  3. Babe only u.... O kaare laye, I would love to get u d item no 10... Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!