My Danshiki swag + Obi and Idara's wedding

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello Guys :)

It has been a while i had fun on a saturday.

Today, my friends Obi and Idara got married. It was such a lovely wedding; as i got to gist, dance and play around with folks from my former church; we definitely still family and One in Christ.

For the wedding, I decided to go for a male inspired outfit.-The Danshiki. 

It is a native attire worn by men in the western part of Nigeria. Similar to this is the Agbada; also worn by men in the western part of Nigeria.

  Check out THE AVALANCHE (my church choir) rocking the Agbada gracefully.
I was skeptical about it since i had never really tried anything on the male inspired fashion trend, till i saw this lady do it too well!.



She was my inspiration... hehehe! Slayerrrr!


Here is what i came up with. :)













 
THE HAPPY COUPLE


I wish the latest Mr and Mrs a very fruitful and blessed union in Jesus name.
Thank you for reading lovelies.

Hope you like my outfit :)

PHOTO CREDITS

@THEWEDDINGTV
Bankole thomas clothiers
 COZA LAGOS
My Nikon camera
Asoebi Bella
My Samsung phone camera :p

Makeup artist as Herself, lol!


Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The bridge, the fashion bridge, that is really amazing, and thank God for the lady that inspired you.
    I intend to work more on the fashion bridge, it creates opportunities for creativity.
    Thank you for sharing...but I still rocked it better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fashion guru speaks!
      thank you dear..........errrr but i do not agree o, i ROCKED IT BETTER

      Delete
  2. you are BEAUTIFUL!
    fashion forward and confident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely sweetie, very lovely.... now I am tempted to get one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooooooo sly! :'(. You did your danshiki before mine. Loveeeeeee this trend like! You rocked it! Love the shoes too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww I love you too *sarcastic face* but thank you dearie :*

      Delete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!