MY FAVOURITE BLOGS

Saturday, June 27, 2015

As a blogger and a Cybernaut (someone who likes using the Internet a lot), I find myself always searching for new blogs to read or constantly checking a few others for updates/new posts.

I decided to share a few I love to read, why I love them and other thoughts about their blogs.

Do enjoy and try to check them out!

Owned by Sayedero Enytan, this is definitely a blog to follow by fashion and beauty lovers.
I love her sense of style and the creativity expressed on her blog.
I also love the scriptures she adds to her posts like I do to :D
We all need more of Jesus don't you think?


This blog is owned by Agatha Ashiofu. We attended the same High school but we do not keep in touch.
That does not stop me from checking out her blog as often as I can.
Agatha or Amaka as I know her is a Fashion guru! Her sense of style is to die for!
I also love the fresh look her blog has. Simple, clean and beautiful!
Check her out!


I met Akintayo over 4 years ago. I remember when he started wedding photography and it was lovely seeing a friend fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian photography industry.
His work is amazing!
His blog is remarkable as well, Great work right there!



Owned by the very lovely and pretty Shirley Bassey Eniang. I found her YouTube page initially before I started following her blog.
She blogs about fashion and makeup.
Her blog has a fresh and appealing appearance as well.


This beauty blog is owned by Dinma Umeh. She is not just one of my favourite beauty bloggers but also my favourite Youtuber!
Very creative lady here.


Alero Arafiena is not just my girlfriend but she is a sister, Lol!
She is Stylish and creative with a nice sense of humour expressed on her blog.
I love Doyin Ubani's blog because of her very lovely 'look of the day'
I just love to see what is new in her makeup review section. She does that so well!
Fresh and savvy blog appearance too; Love it so much!!

If you need a place to laugh and release tension after a long day please go here.
Tolulope Abraham is the most talented writer I know.
I love his blend of love, relationships and Christian/bible issues.
He is not afraid to write about controversial issues and he is a plethora of knowledge


SMART MONEY with Arese

Arese, just like Tolulope is another intelligent and talented blogger.
Her blog as the name implies is about adequately planning/managing funds and finances.
SMART MONEY! SMART FINANCE!
She adds stories to her finance lessons to make it as interesting as any other fun and friendly blog; you are better off reading her's because you learn even more!


Dobby’s Signature is a Nigerian culinary and Lifestyle blog.
The best food blog in Nigeria in my opinion. She also has a You tube page.


TOSIN ALABI runs this blog. She blogs about beauty and fashion.... oh strike that! She blogs about a lot more. She truly is a versatile blogger which includes her faith.
This may be why I am very fond of her blog as I blog about a lot of issues including my faith.
Her blog has a very appealing appearance and her YouTube page is equally as interesting as the blog.





Amos 9:13-New International Version

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the ploughman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills"



*Photos from each BLOGGER'S BLOG

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Awww....thank for those kind words, and I must say(like I've done before) your blog is really lovely, one I can recommend to anyone. Your mode of delivering your message is unique, truth laid with humour.

    Thanks for sharing these awesome blogs, I'll check them out myself. Great job Itunu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssssss. list on check! i see familiar faces

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice list.....i think you would like mide coker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. oh! I know her blog. she does a good work but these are my top blogs.

      Delete
  4. Awwww thank you so much got including me in your post. I also love your blog and I am seriously loving your new layout. It's so chic and professional!!!....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome dear.
      oh now I am blushing.
      thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for including me Itunu :)...*Huggss*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!