May/June Beauty favorites

Thursday, June 11, 2015

may 2015 favorites

 
Hey guys,
 
Here are a few items I am loving this period. LOL!
 
1. Mac Diva Lipstick:
This is a matte reddish burgundy lipstick. Love! Love!! Love!!!
 
2. Mac Prolong wear Foundation:
Yeh! You all know I am a mac baby yeah? I recently got the prolong wear foundation. It has medium coverage and is longwearing; stays up to 18hours.
 
3. Dolce and Gabbana (Light Blue): 
My dad got me this perfume about twelve years ago.. I loved it soo much, I used it up in no time
I was so excited to get it again. 
 
4. Nude court shoes- Atmosphere:
I got this from my best friend's elder sister. Thank you dear. It is a bit tight but I love these shoes so much despite the pain, lol!
I wore it to my friend's wedding. SEE HERE if you missed that post.
 
5. Chunky necklace- Silver:
I think I should get one in gold :)
 
 
 
Romans 5:5 - THE LIVING BIBLE
 
"Then, when that happens, we are able to hold our heads high no matter what happens and know that all is well, for we know how dearly God loves us, and we feel this warm love everywhere within us because God has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love"
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I always look forward to your post.
    Very versatile.
    keep it up.
    you didn't tell us where you got the products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww! thank you :)
      oh ok!
      got the Mac products from Mac US and used my personal shipper to get to Nigeria(I retail by the way), the perfume is from jumia NG and the chunky neck piece I purchased from a friend.

      Delete
  2. Lovely round up of favourites. I need to get my hands on MAC Diva as I think it may be easier to wear than Ruby Woo...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! Thank you dear.
      oh please do. It's a lovely burgundy red and I love the formula. you are right. it is easier to wear that ruby woo. i even prefer my riri woo to ruby woo

      Delete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!