Shoes Obsession!!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hey rubys,
 
I have missed blogging so much!
 
In other news, I just realised my love for shoes; like I just go on my favourite online stores and click on the shoes section :D :)
 
Alero I have you to blame for that! She is my friend with the 'shoes addiction'
 
Here are some of the shoes and colours I need in my collection!
 
 
Ankle boots
 
 

 

 



 

 


 
Platform heels/Platform Sandals
 




 




Court shoes and dress sandals
 


 
 
 
Photo credit:
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loool! Yaaay I see my name. Hehe. Oh myyyy! This post is torture on its own lol. I hope I never spend all my savings on shoes :( :( :(. Lol nah! Healthy obsession I hope. Plus Le future husband better propose with shoes too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool I pray you don't spend all your money o,I hope I don't too :( :(
    yes it is healthy....errrrm I guess.
    On the proposal issue, I will be sure to inform him of that information!!!!! :) :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!