Ombre braids, Electric lips and sunday outfit

Sunday, February 01, 2015

The title tho.....lol!

For a while now i have been dreaming of doing an ombre hair look with braids.

I thought of blonde but then again i changed my mind because it might be a little loud for the corporate environment.

I am an 8-5er in a financial institution. Anything over the top is Prohibited!.... i use that term loosely.

In Lagos, Nigeria it is quite hard to find ombre attachments because most local retailers may not understand what ombre means so i got two colors of attachment(black and golden brown) and explained what i wanted to my hair stylist.

The golden brown was added to the tip of the braids..........Voila! Ombre!

PSX_20150201_125910I did a little bit of electric lips; I learnt this from a professional makeup artist recently.

2015-02-01 13.08.43ORIFLAME LipBalm


MAC LIPSTICK In Flat Out Fabulous


MAC LIPSTICK In Candy yum yum


HOUSE OF TARA lip pencil crayon in ADERE


HOUSE OF TARA lip pencil crayon inTAKUERE


VICTORIA'S SECRET Lip Plumber in VERY VOLUPTUOUS


Now to the overall look, i love Blazers and jackets :D


2015-02-01 19.31.07


2015-02-01 19.30.022015-02-01 19.26.24Thank you guys for always stopping by! yeah!


Thank you Victor for agreeing to take my pictures after much begging*eyes rolling* :p


transparent blog logo


Hosea 14:4 (NIV)


"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely,for my anger has turned away from them".





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!