beauté choix par CHEECHEE

Friday, January 30, 2015

Hollaaaaaa!

I am sure you are expecting a post in French because of the title, lol! Not yet but very soon. I intend to extend to potential French-speaking readers. yaaaay!

My post title translated in English means- Beauty picks by CHEE CHEE.

Chinyere Abang is our feature for today. PhotoGrid_1422363101859

She is a wife, mother, makeup artist, beauty blogger, new YouTubeR and a business woman.... POWER WOMAN EH? YES!

Here are her beauty picks and go-to products.

I am happy to share my top picks says Cheee Chee......

My number one will be my skincare products and its the sleek studio signature neuskin reveal line


rehdrubyblogI don't have a regular skincare routine but i have been reaching out for these since they were gifted to me.

They smell so nice and my skin feels very soft,supple and has a nice shine to it..so i recommend this!


Next is the ben nye topaz powder


rehdruby3

I have not gone back on this since i left the banana shade for it.Its so warm on my skin but still helps my face look lifted and a lot more alive than when i do without it..It sets liquid and cream products so well and because its translucent it never looks cakey!love this..


My third is the cover girl bronzer

rehdrubyblog2This is my go to product for adding warmth and definition to my face especially on days i dont want to go all out with contouring i just place this under my cheekbones,my forehead and a little on my nose and it brings  definition to my face


My last product will be my rimmel stay glossy lipgloss in endless summer

rehd ruby 4

Love this for lazy days or days I have a little less time for makeup.

I normally love to wear matte lipsticks and they require some time blending and sculpting; so on days i just want to rush out, i use this gloss.

Plus it is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone! :D


What do you think?

I am sure someone will agree on how fabulous these products are..

Love,Cheeechee.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!