My Rihanna-inspired look :) :d

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hey people,
How have you all been?
I had a particular 'post' in mind for this week but this look came to me in a dream(ok that's a lie,it was not in a dream,LOL!)
I really admire Rihanna, I think she is an icon; both for beauty and fashion.
She's famous for her outrè fashion but for beauty she has this polished perfect look.


image



Apart from her lovely skin, I think there Is more to the beautiful look and I would like to share what I know about her beauty secrets,also how I achieved a some-what similar look.

ENJOY!
Mylah Morales,one of rihanna's makeup artist(MUA)uses these two products on the diva.

1. Per-fekt skin perfection gel (photo from product webpage)


image



2. Per-fekt lip perfection gel


image



Morales constantly uses these products to give Rihanna the perfect airbrushed finish.

(Note: these products serve as primers and moisturizers)

Another makeup artist of rihanna, Karin Darnell gives a much more listed description on how to get Riri's look. I took a cue from her to do this.

1. BOLD LIP COLOR
Riri rocks the bold lip, from red to dark berry(lippy in Te Amo video) to cherry.


image



image



image



2. RED HAIR DO
Both long or short/edgy, captain Riri rocks them all in color!


image



image



3. EYES
A sleek and smooth eyeliner on the lids or a crazy smokey look for her.


image



image



4. FACE
Karin does a well blended foundation in Riri's skintone and a shade lighter than her normal skintone to add highlights.
She also does a minimal powder application on her.


image



DOWN TO THE MATTER, FOR MY LOOK I TINTED MY HAIR BURGUNDY instead of HOT RED, did a red lip and fresh face.


image



image



image



image



image


                          LOL!

PRODUCTS

Face
Revlon perfecting primer
M.a.c studio fix foundation in Nc50
L.A girl pro concealer in warm honey for highlighting
Sleek 3-in-1 blush

For my eyes
Revlon colorstay gel liner
Maybelline collosal Volum' express mascara

Lips
Pro concealer( to make lipstick stay on longer)
Zaron lip liner pencil EZ06 brick layers
M.A.C lipstick Ririwoo

Photo credits
Google.com
M.A.C website
Per-fekt website

Have a fabulous week and thank you for stopping by.
Celebrate you!



by itunity

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely write-up. Was eager to see yours. I like your hair. Plus I want this riri woo :(. And I certainly agree Rihanna is an icon in both beauty and fashion. Trendsetter! That’s what she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much...ririwoo lipstick isnt available now on MAC's site.once it is I wd holla at you.:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Nice Nice! Her makeup is always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you achieved the tint in your hair! The color is subtle, yet edgy. The cut is just Riri :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!