KINGDOM INVESTMENTS

Monday, April 21, 2014



Hey God-fam,


I am sorry for the long break in my posting, please forgive me.


Happy Easter celebration! We are redeemed and liberated because Jesus died for our sins and resurrected; because of Him we have hope for heaven on earth and heaven eternally. HALLELUJAH!


Hope you have all been good and have allowed Christ to constantly work in our hearts.

In talking about kingdom investments, I would define as worshiping God with our substance; substance been our finances, time or service we give to God. for the sake of the gospel and his Kingdom.


The book of Malachi chapter 3 is the foremost scripture used in reference to offering and paying of tithe (10percent of any income you receive). The 6th verse introduces us to how God told the children of Israel how they ignored his command, did not as He has commanded and how God has asked them to return to Him.

How? BY BEING HONEST, God asked the people if honest people rob…rob God but they rob God day after day. God calls un-payment of the tithes and offering, ROBBERY.


I asked myself during my study how a person can ROB God by not paying something?

Is our money so important to God that he notices when a portion does not come to Him?

Does God need our money?

What should be our disposition towards giving to God?

Are there any blessings attached to obedience?

Are there curses attached to disobedience?

Ponder on these as I have. You can share your views as well.


More on this topic in subsequent post


Have a lovely week,

Happy Easter again


Celebrate you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!