Beauty & fashion picks!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

sept 2016 favorites










FLATS: One a lazy day, everyday; flats are my bestfriends. Not everytime HEELS, YOU KNOW? These are velvety ballerina flats and are my favorites. Get these exact flats from MYTHERESA.COM







TIMBERLAND EARTHKEEPERS WOMEN'S LACE UP BOOTS: I got a pair in brown, absolute beauty! Get similar ones HERE. I got mine from a retailer in Lagos, Nigeria








RAYMOND WEIL TANGO BRACELET WATCH: I 'obtained' this from my dad. My go-to watch now. You can get this on LORD AND TAYLOR








JEEPERS PEEPERS AVIATORS WITH GOLD FRAME; Also got this in Lagos, Nigeria, I got the last one in stock about a month ago. You can get this on ASOS








L'Oreal PARIS SUPERLINE BLACKBUSTER LINER in EXTRA BLACK:
I remember the look on my face when i asked the attendant at POISE, Ikeja the price of this liner, I said 3k for this small thing! Lol! After a little pondering I decided to go for it. Knowing L'Oreal I was sure it would be good but i was wrong it is GREAT! Definitely getting value for my money and would repurchase soon. Get HERE.








VERSACE CRYSTAL NOIR Eau de Toilette 90ml: I got this for myself for my last birthday as a gift from me to me :) (August 6th). Get it HERE.








OPI NAIL LACQUER in LET ME BAYOU A DRINK: WHAT IS A LADY WITHOUT HER PWEEDIE MANICURE? RIGHT?


Hope you liked my favs for September,
LOVE!
  by itunu-rotimi THE RHEDRUBY

ECCLESIATES 9;8
 
"Wear fine clothes, with a splash of cologne!"



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!