A black man's style! Hot or not?

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


I love alot of things, one of them is a stylish black man. AH! i certainly do not discriminate against any race, i am a colored girl so i love me some "HOT CHOCOLATE" skintoned man....OK BYE!

I believe there are a couple of fresh attributes and uniqueness to black men's style. 

I love the hair(or no hair) and beards




The black swag and attitude 


 

 The POWER in their Presence



 Classy and Polished look


 Confidence

 

 Don't you just love their style?




PHOTO CREDITS

OUTFIT TRENDS
STYLISH EVE
PINTERES
FULL FIT MEN
COZA LAGOS
COZA NIGERIA 
NEWS NG
JOHN DURODOLA/DAMI AYODELE
BLACK FABULOUSITY
HOUSE ON THE ROCK
MANLY.NG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!