Fashion Friday!! Men's Style

Friday, April 10, 2015

It has been over 2 hours and I still don't know the best way to start this post. :(
 
I guess this has to be the best way. Lol!
 
I stumbled on a fabulous page on Instagram @blackmenwithstyle
 
The page features black men with superb style!
 
This man's style stood out for me, himself and Olumurewa. Just in case you missed my post on Murewa's style, CLICK HERE
 
He is @kingunicdailystyle
 
 
He runs his own fashion outfit U & M KINGDOM MENSWEAR
 
Here are some of my favourite outfits. SLAYER!!
 



SLAYER YEH?
 
I think so too!
 
 
Proverbs 20:6 -King James version
 "Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?"
 
The Living Bible
"Most people will tell you what loyal friends they are, but are they telling the truth?"
 

 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great! You have a lovely blog! Enjoy the friday, dear!!

    ❤Mary❤
    FOLLOW back? :) CHECK my last post here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dude is very classy! love how he rocks the colored blazers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!