April fashion and beauty favorites!! :)

Monday, April 20, 2015

 
 
Hello rubys,
 
Hope you are having a fabulous week and a lovely month.
 
April has been amazing!
 
I have learnt a lot about myself, a lot about service, prayer and Life as a Christian( I guess I would do a post on that soon hehe!)
 
On to beauty and fashion I fell in love with a few products this month and I decided to share them on here with my blog family.
Have fun reading!
 
REVLON lipstick in MAUVE IT OVER
 
I love nudes; be it shoes, bags or lippies. Been reaching for this one more this month. I pair it with a burgundy or dark brown lip liner.
 
BEN NYE  final seal matte makeup sealer
 
I got this on sale last year at Gifty's daughter store in Lekki Lagos.
This is the first and only makeup spray finisher I have ever used and I would definitely repurchase.
I use it after my makeup routine to keep it in place, yes like the name implies, FINAL SEAL :)
 
BLACK SOAP
 
 
I got this from my friend and hair stylist- Leeroy.
Never really been a fan of black soap but after much 'talk' from her, I got it and I think I will repurchase once I'm done with this jar( the one she sold to me is packaged in a yellow jar)
 
DKNY fragrance in DELICIOUS NIGHT
 
This was gifted to me by my baby girl, Tolu. She is such a sweetheart!
I absolutely love! Love! Love! this perfume and I have used it everyday this month!
I think I am beginning to fall in love with the Donna Karan brand, I got a nude bag from them and I carry it everyday since I got it. *covers face*
 
BLACK AND FLORAL PLATFORM STRAPPY HEELS
 
I got these shoes from one of my favourite online stores. Check them out HERE.
Also see my post on my favourite online stores HERE.
Back to these shoes!, I have to stop myself from wearing these shoes on every special outing so it does not look like I have just one pair of heels, lol!
I do not wear them to work, I feel they are much too fancy for my day to day so I save them for church or special outings!
 
Maybelline baby lips in PINK PUNCH
 
 
This was one of about 6-7 items I got in the Chloe's makeover giveaway last Christmas.
I use as a base before my full lipstick application.
I use this before I start my foundation routine, to 'wet' or soften my lips, before I get to lipstick application.
It smells nice too!
 
SHELLAC nail polish

I love very well manicured nails. I think it gives a sexy and sophisticated look to a woman.
 
My nail artist, leeroy is really good and she provides me with the best products for my nails, this is one of them.
 
One thing I love so much about it is that it dries out sooooooooo fast! I do not even need the fast dry top coat when I use this nail polish.
 
I am currently on the color- pretty poison
 
Uber pretty yeh?

 
 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT?
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
 
 
Romans 12:2 The Living Bible (TLB)
 
"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think. Then you will learn from your own experience how his ways will really satisfy you"
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello!
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: NIGERIA
    with the number: 165
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends, we ask nothing.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. thank you
    I wish you an excellent day
    Sincerely
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/14//15041412142818874513169594.png

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!