My Top Online Fashion stores :)

Friday, February 27, 2015

Nigeria-online-shopping

Holla!

How are my ruby-s doing? :)

I love the internet for so many reasons; one of which is shopping :d

Xmas time



Here are a few of the sites I go to for my fashion needs and I believe you will love them too.

online-shoppingonline-shoppingww



 

       Things Nigerians Love












For stores not in Nigeria, I use online shipping companies to get items down here. I have tried international shipping option offered on some online stores, paid using my MasterCard but the items got missing in transit :( after several months of waiting.

I do not bother to do direct shipment again for the stores that offer international and worldwide shipping, I just leave that to the shipping company. I use a few!

You can try them out too.

online-grocery-shopping-1





Do hope this was helpful. Have a fabulous weekend.

Hebrews 13: 5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome post!
    I am literally obsessed with the stuff Thestylestudio sell, even though right now they are a little above my budget. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssssssssssssssssss! you totally get... about the budget, Mr price is our friend, lol!
    thank you for reading.
    muah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!