Beauty picks by Tosin Alabi

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi Rubys,

I have added new sections/categories to the blog for Makeup artists, beauty, lifestyle and fashion bloggers to share their favourite products/items/ideas.

Our pioneer blogger for this is TOSIN ALABI  photo

Tosin is a lifestyle blogger, business developer and an entrepreneur.

She recently launched her makeup line- "Eko makeup", I personally love her eye shadow pallete.

Here is what she has to say.....


Many thanks to the Rhed ruby for the opportunity to share my must haves with beauty enthusiasts, it's always a privilege to share!


My number one beauty pick is my mineralise skin finish powder form M.A.C!

IMG_0516

I love this product simply because it doesn't have that dry and plastered effect. I wear the shade deep dark which appears bronzy and warm against my skin. I love the glow it gives and I would continue to buy it! The new packaging also has my heart. The magnetic case and mirror included is just perfect.


2. Sleek contour kit:

IMG_0518

This is one staple of mine, I use it very often. It makes definition easy. I simply use the shimmery part on the bridge of my nose and the dark powdery part  on the sides and on my cheek bones. It gets the job done in 20seconds


3. Bio oil:

IMG_0514

I use this everyday as a moisturiser. I use a pea size amount  and it's just enough, some may think it's oily but it works well for me, beneath my makeup. I use it 3-5 minutes before I apply my makeup and products seem to lay on better and smoother. It's also ideal for the cold weather where I live. Moisturises my skin well.


4. Rimmel gel liner:

IMG_0517

I have relatively dark skin and a liner that appears darker upon use is perfect. This gel liner comes in a small pot with an applicator. I'm currently on my second bottle and would definitely repurchase when I exhaust it. The gel liner doesn't harden up easily even when left uncovered. It applies smoothly to the eye and the brush applicator that comes with it is just perfect!


5. Sleek papaya punch.

IMG_0515

I'm a lipstick girl; so you can't catch me without some colour on my lip. Currently loving this peachy-coral-orangey lipstick from sleek. It is a matte lipstick but also goes well with a gloss. Suitable for ladies with lighter skin as well.

Try it out, it is worth every penny!


These are my current beauty picks and I hope you try them out on your next purchase.

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the mineralize skin finish as well....think all beauty lovers should have this.job well done by MAC on this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her picks, especially the mac powder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!