The Maybelline Clear Smooth All in one powder

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello rubys,
Happy holiday!
This holiday is really like a dream come true. For me; for all of us.
Do hope we get enough rest as anticipated.

Yes yes yes,down to the matter!
My M.A.C foundations are exhausted(hope I can use that word in this context...ehhhh english o!) and so till I get a new one (prolongwear or matchmaster) i have decided to use another brand.
What is the brand???? *drumrolls* It is Maybelline.

        The Maybelline clear smooth powder.


image



Maybelline launched this product in the nigerian market some months back and I just got mine*covers face*
I got mine in shade 07 Caramel and it suits me just well. :)

About the product!
The product is a powder, foundation and concealer in one; hence the name.
What Maybelline says;
☆ Controls shine
☆ Conceals flaws
☆ Smoothes
☆ Evens
☆ Mattifies
☆ Brightens
☆ Perfects tone
☆ Contains Spf 25
☆ Oil free
☆ Lightweight
☆ Dermatologist tested
☆ Allergy tested

WHAT RUBY THINKS!
• I like the pink rectangular pack, really sleek


image


                Also the see through back


image



• It is a great powder for everyday/all day wear. For us hunnies with oily/combination skin I think it is perfect!
• Cute mirror :D


image



• I think this All in one powder is too small! I mean only half of the case is the actual powder. HALF! Plus the case is not soo big. I do not feel ripped off though because its a lovely product, it is just too small in my opinion.


image



• The price is fair enough.

HOW TO USE
Apply evenly with the sponge contained in the pack all over the face and neck.
I personally prefer to use this with my Real techniques expert face brush. I care less for the powder sponge.

Do get yours and tell me what you think!
♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡


                   2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV
Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.



by itunu

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is one product I have my eyes on.. too bad I can't find my shade where I am.. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I totali getchu.thank you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!