Makeup Haul 02/03 '14

Friday, March 21, 2014

As a part-beauty blogger and growing MUA,it is not far fetched to spend soo much on beauty products. Its fast becoming a good habit :) yes good! :p
This post should have been up some weeks back but I had challenges with signature creation and other things. Also the products were not captured at the same time,lol! Please bear with me :( still an amateur photographer!
Anyway here are some of the products I added to my bag this season...ENJOY!

MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC50

image

MAC studio fix fluid contains sunscreen(spf15) which is why I love it. The product is in shade NC50 which is my shade. It is important to state here that this foundation is not perfect for people who have oily skin as it is not oil controlling,so I ought not to use it because of my skin type. A much better alternative would be MAC Matchmaster or prolongwear foundation.
I got this product from Mac store in the U.S see here and shipped down...I sell MAC products by the way :d

MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC45

image

image

I use this for my highlighting(eyebrows and under eye) lt is in a shade lighter than my natural skin color so as to give the right effect for highlighting. It's also long wearing(as the name implies)
Purchased from MAC store in US.

REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION in
410 CAPPUCINO

image

I would do a full review on this product in another post,hopefully very soon.
This is not my shade. I would do their 400 caramel. This shade is best for MAC NW45-47 ladies(MAC's very dark shades). I purchased this particular shade for a friend who is way darker than I am and I decided to use it for blogging purposes(just the picture of course)
Contact me on info@therhedblogshop.com for this or more

THE COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS MASCARA

image

and The COLOSSAL KAJAL

image

These two products are by the first makeup brand in the world MAYBELLINE.
ITS TRUE! I absolutely love them especially the kajal,one of the best I have used. The kajal is super soft and it does not leave an irritating smudge,haha. It is just perfect and superb for a smokey eye.
Purchased at the city mall in lagos from a Maybelline beauty rep.
These are their first products in the Nigerian market and as they come up with other products for us,do trust that rhedruby is here with firsthand updates,reviews and information.

SLEEK BLUSH BY 3 in PUMPKIN

image

Lovely product. Very pigmented. Nice matte finish. It has 3 fabulous colors Lantern, Squash and P Pie.
Purchased from Casabella at the city mall in ikeja,Nigeria.

SLEEK FACE CONTOUR KIT in dark

image

Another lovely product from sleek. I do not really care for the highlighter,feel its just 'off',lol! The pressed powder is really lovely though and I would definately re-purchase the whole product just for it.
Purchased from see here

REVLON PHOTOREADY PERFECTING PRIMER

image

This product has a very chemical smell and should not be used by people who have allergies to strong smell.
It softens the face and i think its a nice face primer especially for setting the face for editorial or runway makeup.
I would not get this product again for MY PERSONAL USE. Colorstay primer is next on my personal makeup purchase list.
Purchased from the beauty section of amazon website.

SIGMA F40 LARGE ANGLED CONTOUR BRUSH

image

image

This is one of the must have brushes in your makeup brush collection. It has super soft bristles and a very lovely handle. I use it for my contouring and mostly with powder products. Sometimes I use it to apply some color on my cheeks(blush) ITS AMAZINGGGGGG!
Contact me on info@therhedblogshop.com for this or more

SIGMA E55 EYE SHADING BRUSH

image

This brush is quite similar to the E.L.F eyeshadow 'C' brush but it is softer and a bit smaller than the E.L.F brush.
It packs on product really well and I use it to put on products on my eyelids. It blends in the product really well and gives a nice effect and near perfect finish. GO GET YOURS NOW!

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK in Va Va Violet

image

If you are a dare devil like me that loves to go bold on the lips,you would fall in love with this lipstick. It gives you that confidence to take on the world *giggles*.
I love its creme finish but I do not like the 'I dnt know what to call you' smell it has. One cannot really place it.
Asides that it definately is a killer lipstick.
Here is a product swatch

image

Hit the revlon website to get yours here or place a custom order; Contact me on info@therhedblogshop.com for this or more

Love you all for always stopping by
Have a great weekend!

by itunity

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I want alllllllllll :( :'( in my shade though. Not fair, can't wait to start enjoying make-up.
    P.S I think you should do a post on some of these terms you mentioned here for make-up newbies like me..highlighting,contouring etc.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool thank you for reading dear.. point noted! Will do posts and videos on that subsequently :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my Revlon Cappuccino delivery today :) Can’t wait to get it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaay...we r glad too.. :* thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love this! I just did a review on the new babylips collection, Dr Rescue. It would mean alot if you coulc check it out and maybe follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] purchase or read more on some of these products in this post, you would like to check my post MAKEUP HAUL for where and how you can get […]

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just shared this helpful information with us.

    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!