Updated fried rice recipe

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I had done this post before but i was not quite satisfied with it. Not with the procedure but the ingredients.
So here is another one.
Hopefully i would be more consistent with my food blogging.....to my fellow food lovers; WATCH THIS SPACE. LOL!

INGREDIENTS
Seasoning cubes(7), Salt, Black pepper, Curry powder, White pepper, Thyme.


Shrimps {Washed and Boiled}
 

Liver{Already boiled and cut into bits}


Parboiled Rice{Quantity; 3 mug cups or 12 servings}


Sweet Corn{ I took them out of the can and washed it}


Hotdogs, Carrot, Green pepper and Onions{ Cleaned and chopped}


Cooking oil


PROCEDURE
1. Pre-heat the oil for about a minute.
2. Pour in the chopped ingredients and shrimps.





3. Add the spices and seasoning to taste. I used alot of seasoning because of the quantity of rice.


4. I put in some meat stock as well but not too much to avoid an overly salted or seasoned meal.


5. Allow it to come to a boil, to soften the ingredients abit.
6. Add the parboiled rice.


7. Finally i put in the sweet corn, since it processed food there is no need to cook for long, at least not as long as the fresh ingredients.

 
FRIED RICE HOT AND READY TO BE CONSUMED!
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS :)



John 6:35

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty"



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. chai...itunu since you just made this...bring my own portion on sunday...thank you very much...it looks so good and yummy ehn...comfort

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!! please stop indulging foodies like me oo...okay maybe you can do healthy meals though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!