Gift ideas for Christmas :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Hello FAM,

Do hope everyone is in the holiday spirit?

My favorite time of the year is definitely Christmas because Christians around the world celebrate the birth of JESUS, there are alot of arguments about Christmas and it been a pagan festival, but i choose not to bother my head with all that and CELEBRATE WITH OTHER BELIEVERS, the time marked as the Birth of Christ :)

It is a time to give gifts and show lots of love.
Keep reading to find out how to get a gift from me, I would be sending out mini gifts this season.
There really are no set standards to the kinds of gifts given; whatever is good, presentable and thoughtful could just be fine.
Here are a few ideas.

CARS, HOUSES OR AN ESTATE- Yes dream big!Lol!





HAMPERS...cliche, we know! If you don't want send it to my house. Thank you :)




CLOTHES and ACCESSORIES



GADGETS



CAKES



Engagement Ring..............lol


I would be giving out three mini gift packs to my blog readers; both male and female readers can play but must reside in lagos, Nigeria.
The gift packs will include male accessories, makeup and beauty products for male and female winners respectively.
Just drop your email address in the comment box and your sex(Male or female)
The first 3 commenters will win.
I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
 


PHOTO CREDITS

Godfatherstyle
The Guardian
Hautemimi
ItsLavida
Pop sugar
 Hulkusc
Cold Stone creamery
Precious Diamond Ring
Kimberfire


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Nice Rhedruby... I want you to "dash" me an estate.
    Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Idea, the car wouldnt be a bad idea at all. Hehehehehe. My Email is funkycoolniz@gmail.com. Sex:Female. Keep up the good job though. Proud of You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. niellascreation@gmail.com
    I am a female

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tayooluwadamisi@gmail.com. hehehe .really love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipeeeeee!I'm sure I'm a winner! I win, I win, I win....I always win. A very merry Christmas to the Rhedruby family and an abounding New year. Looking forward to more life changing posts next year. demideji@gmail.com, male *opens teeth*

    ReplyDelete
  6. veraijeoma@ymail.com . Female

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would rather dream big. A car for Christmas is not a bad idea. Thanks for sharing. veraijeoma@ymail.com female

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the comments, support and love.
    I appreciate you all, my amazing blog readers and i wish i could give you all gifts. Soon enough i would. :)
    I also wish we all get these gifts in the post and even more.
    For the giveaway, ONLY 4 winners have emerged! FIRST THREE FEMALE CORRECT COMMENTERS AND THE FIRST MALE COMMENTER.
    ONLY THOSE THAT PUT IN THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND THEIR SEX QUALIFIED FOR THE GIVEAWAY, OTHERS WHO DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WERE DISQUALIFIED SADLY.
    THE WINNERS ARE
    1. Ibok10@me.com female
    2. funkycoolniz@gmail.com female
    3. niellascreation@gmail.com female

    only one male participant qualified and my Male accessories gift bag has to go to someone.lol!
    1. demideji@gmail.com

    THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED AND WOULD RECEIVE THEIR GIFT BAGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

    WINNERS PLEASE SHARE YOUR WINNINGS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND TAG US @rhedruby or @rhedblogshop

    MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE RHEDRUBY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippyyy!!! Long Throat oreva....pls dont ask who this is #tongues out#

    ReplyDelete
  10. Itunu where is my Christmas gift or are u trying Me ?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!