Beauty picks by Leylarh Cadne

Friday, February 13, 2015

 Hey Rubys,


Happy Valentines day!

Today's post is a feature of one of my favourite makeup artists and her top beauty products.

She is Laila Rahman; an amazing makeup artist and beauty blogger

image006

If you missed the post on my favourite makeup artists, HERE IT IS :D

The post also contains more about her and pictures of her works as an artist.


Here are the products she loves and why.


1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation - It gives a dewy finish but turns matte when you add some powder over it.

The staying power is incredible and the coverage is amazing.

12771472







2. Coconut Oil(For hair) - It contains Fats which is good for the hair.

It can be used as a moisturizer for both the hair and skin. When applied, it makes my curls Pop. It can be mixed with your deep Conditioner and added to your hair mist.

untitled








3. EOS lip balm - This Lip Balm is amazing as it leaves your lips moisturized and soft after exfoliating.

I love that sweet taste it has going on...."I just lick my Lips and re-apply it"

images1EK3M4GQ







4. LA Girl Pro Conceal HD - This blends well and a little works wonders.. Lol

la-girl-pro-concealer-ikatehouse-ce1029-2


Thank you guys for reading and thank you Laila for sharing. Muaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Have an amazing weekend.


unnamed blog logo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want a EOS lip balm but sadly enough I don't think they sell it in Belgium. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.so sorry dear. why not have it shipped?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!