PINGING AND TEXTING IN CHURCH...Qui?? NAY??

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Hello God-fam,

It has been a while, I do apologize for running off, lol!
this post is loooooooong overdue has the incident that inspired me to write this happened months ago; but better late than never yeah?

I attended service at a particular church( would not be more specific). I sat beside this lovely lady who happened to be fiddling with her smartphone; I could not help but look into her phone whilst she was chatting.
This was how the conversation between the lady beside me and the person on the other end of the chat went.
*I recreated the conversation for blogging purposes hence the DISPLAY NAMES BABE 1 and ITUNU*
     
 
the part that struck out to me was the- I am listening part....errrr I hate to judge but I find it hard to believe in such multi tasking abilities. More so I believe God deserves our undivided attention during worship services and of course in our lives.
I asked a few friends and they had strong opinions about the issue. Here is what they had to say.
 
Grace's opinion   
 
  what Tolu feels
 
Dickson was kind enough to add a scripture! lol!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and Damilola!
 
I cannot deny the fact that sometimes we could get tempted to check the phone, but I remember 1 Corinthians 10:13a which says "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;........
 
WE REALLY ARE ABLE! ABLE TO RESIST AND FOCUS ON GOD!!!!


HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL.

I LOVE AND CELEBRATE YOU!
 
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!