Tinnie winnie Makeup haul :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hey rubys,
I know I am abit late but I would Still say a big Happy new month to you my dear friends. (Covers face)
I got some make up items on amazon and from a friend.
image

Here they are and what I think about 'em.

1. Mac lady danger lipstick
image

You know my list can not be complete without MAC.Lol!
Lady danger is a matte finish vivid coral red lipstick.
It looks bright orange on me and I love that it is not as dry as other Mac matte lippies.
image

Thats lady danger on me
image
A product swatch!

2. Maybelline FIT ME! foundation
image
This is in shade 355 Coconut and it contains 7% Octinoxate sunscreen(spf 18)
image
I got this just to have another foundation but it remains the second option as MAC ranks tops.( I have gotten my Mac foundation n powder back)
This foundation lasts for about 7-8hours before it starts to get oily and dewy. YIKES!
Maybelline says you have to reapply at least every two hours but aint nobody got time for that!

3. Maybelline colorsensational lipgloss
image
This is in 605 hooked on pink.
I love the simple and cute packaging.
image
On me!

4. Revlon colorburst lipstick
image

This is in 006 pink sugar. It was a gift from a friend.
Revlon has lovely lipsticks but this one is just 'wrong'.
Too light! Smells horrible, looks and feels chalky.
A big thumbs down!

5. Maybelline colorsensational lipstick
image

Lipstick shade is in 842 Rosewood pearl.
I use as a lip base. It does not really do much magic but I like the look of the lip bullet. From amazon

6. Mabrook extremely soft eyeliner
image

This is in 201 black.
It is a very intense black and soft as well.
image
Mabrook says it is super longwear and waterproof.

7. Mabrook pencil in eyebrow brown
image

It comes with a brow brush asides the brow pencil.
It is a good brush in my opinion and I got it for about #1,500
I would not dump my davis pencils though but this one is now top on my list.

Thank you for reading.
You know I love you...NO BE LIE!
To purchase any of these products or for more information on them especially on the MAC product do call +2347088314342

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!