The Real techniques Stippling brush

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello rubys,
I have really missed blogging and sharing beauty and makeup ideas with you.
Hope you missed me too..hehehe!
I have been ranting and dying to have this brush in my makeup bag.Finally I do!
It is the Real techniques stippling brush by Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo.
Think it was number 2 or 3 on the brush list.
Number 1 position goes to the expert face brush by real techniques...
Here is what it looks like! I got this picture from the REAL TECHNIQUES WEBSITE. You can purchase as well from the site.


image



                      The stippling brush


image


Took the other pictures with my samsung galaxy phone


image



About the brush: This picture below is the blush brush


image



1. Ultra-plush synthetic bristles for high definition
2. Extended aluminium ferrules for light, easy use.
3. Brush names for quick reference.
4. Self standing base for countertop display.

What Sam says;
Samantha Chapman's stippling brush is a trade secret for creating high definition results with all mediums of makeup. Its duo-fiber design allows it to pick up and hold product in the base bristles – while the top, feathery bristles give you a smooth, flawless finish.

image



image



Rhedruby's thoughts;

1.It looks bigger in photos than it really is. I was abit shocked when I got the brush delivered, I was looking for the rest of it.LOL!
2. Very soft bristles.
3. It does not waste product, very little foundation can go around the face using this brush.
4. So much value for your money, at $10.00, I think it is an amazing deal!
5. It is well packaged; well labelled as well.
6. Very easy to clean!
7. Applies foundation VERY well. Gives a lovely finish!

You can use this brush for your foundation application; use in circular motions or just stippling on the face, as the name implies.
I got mine from @accessoriesng.

The new BHcosmetics 10pc brush set is coming out June 30th 2014.
Can't wait to get mine!
Reviews on the brush set as soon as I get them.

Thank you for stopping by as always. :*

COLOSSIANS 1:16B (Message translation)
"Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him"



by itunu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!