NaiL ArT tRenD

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Howdy....howdy...howdy LOL!
Hello lovely ladies,
My week was great;hope yours was too. Very excited for the weekend.
I love a well manicured set of nails,after a well sculpted face,the next thing I look out for are beautiful NAILS.
Sadly I bite and chew on my nails :( yessss it is not lady-like,I know! I can't just help but nibble on them *covers face*
To save the world from my horrible nails, I add nail extentions or false nails if you please (kindly note here that my fingers are very beautiful; its just the nails that are ugly not pretty)
Asides adding extentions, I love some drama on my nails, so I occassionally do some nail art.
Here are some crazy and chic ideas you could use if you want to go out of the box like I do.
ENJOY! :D

NUDE BASE or MODERN FRENCH
White,pink or densely colored nail tips are always cute. You can do a pink or cream nude base as well.

Image  ImageImage


Image


 
A FLOATING HALF MOON
This is not a very new trend. It's been around since 2008. You can incorporate a nude base here to give the illusion that the nail art is floating on the nail.

Image

Image


Image


Image

THREE DIMENSIONAL ADD-ONS

Silver bands, diamonds, stones and chains would look good on the nails.


Image


Image


Image

STRIPES

They are always fun; pretty and fun. You can rock them for any occasion, I CAN!


Image


 
Image
Image

SPARKLE

Shine! Sparkle! Shine some more!


Image

ImageImageImage


BLACK AND WHITE

Need i say more?

Image


Image

ImageImageImage


IN-YOUR-FACE TEXTURE

Crazy, dimensional, funny, colorful, daring, bold, you name it! Bring out your creativity with this. This is my all time favorite :)

ImageImage

ImageImageImageTHANKS FOR READING


DO SOMETHING CRAZY WITH YOUR NAILS THIS WEEKEND

Celebrate YOU!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!