Best eyeshadows for dark brown eyes

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hey people,hwz yall doing?
I am very excited to share this with you all as it's one of my favorite arts in makeup...the eye makeup.
Here is how to go about rocking the eye shadows with your eye color.
For today its the dark brown eyes :D
First up is THE SMOKEY HAZE

image



image



Metallic bronze,charcoals,gray,beige and silver help eyes to stand out.
Complete the look with a black liner and a shadow smudged at the sides and lower lid of the eyes.
                GO ORANGE
Dark yellow,orange,bronze and copper helps to enhance the eyes. These colors work for any time and season.

image



You can go bold in the very bright and shimmery or just more subtle with the neutral matte finishes

image



        
  NEXT IS PINK BABY
I love pink,yea! But I havnt really cared to try it on. I do admire a job well done though.

image



Pink helps deepen dark brown eyes and you can add a bit of chocolate brown or black to your upper eye lids.

image



This may sound silly but you can just use your pink blush as your eyeshadow...whooop! YES! THEY LOOK THE SAME.HEHE

image



image



    
GOLD/GOLDEN GLITTERS
my number one favorite,gold adds that sparkle to those eyes. Golden eyeshadows also illuminate those sultry brown eyes,giving it brightness.

image



image



image



You can never go wrong with this!

CAPTAIN NAVY
 
Not soo much of a fan of blue but I absolutely love to see it as a smokey eye.
Navy or midnight blue adds some drama to the eyes.

image



image



image



Finish up the look with a smudged black eyeshadow....eeeeelectric!

image



BROWN :D
I would forever love brown. It may seem rather weird to rock brown when your eyes are in the same color but trust me,it comes out lovely especially if you go for the neutral browns

image



Add some shimmer to your choice and try to avoid very heavy browns. It competes with your eyes and you end up looking flat.

image



Above all try experimenting with different shades of brown and decide which works Best for you.

image



Do hope you had fun reading
Thank you always for stopping by :*

 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful write-up. Enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to try them out. Sounds/looks really fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a fan of eyeshadows anymore. But may try 1 of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more eyeshadows oo!! Lool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped loving dem one tym o but NOW the Love is permanent,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really a fan of eyeshadows but I guess I'll try to start again after this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!