Ze velvet trend!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

hey everyone, i have missed blogging,hope yall missed me too...,hehehehe.
todays post is on the the velvet trend.one that really rocked last year and i keep asking myself if it would continue this year. Well, we will just have to wait and see.
i love the way my dear nigerian ladies wore it last year; party wear, aso-ebis, olekus, church attires and even dinner wears,lol issalie o. the mixture of lace to me is the best and i am really eager to see what new style y'all fashionistas have up ya selves for this year yo! maybe velvet and jeans *hides inside bag of beans*lol!
Here are some styles i love,hope you lik em too.
2014-01-06 17.23.59

Aso-Ebi
aso-ebi
love!love!loveee!
hot!


meet my sister!


itunu n tosin

have a great week yo!
*kisses*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!