Funny story!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hey people

Ok so something funny happened,I cudnt remember the password to my former blog...itunityevents..so I had to create another one...*sniffs* so I decided to incorporate alot of other things rather than just strictly event planning.
My profile may seem like a lie or I am confused but heyyyyyyyyyy I learnt from Myles Munroe that every child of God should die empty.
That means no talent must go to the grave; every gift must be harnessed here on earth!
I love doing alot of things but I am most passionate about fashion,make up and party planning....every other business I do revolves majorly around it.
I am also a crazy God lover and proud child of the most high Jesus and that would definately influence some posts on here...its my nature...it has to be incorporated.
Weeeeeeell enough of the story hope we have much fun on here....kisses!!!!



Posted from itunu's blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading :)
So what are your thoughts on this post?
I would love you to share them in the comment box.
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME!